This education programme aims to boost the necessary skills of students aged 12 to 18 to prepare them to be active and insightful citizens in the future. These young people will soon become the leaders of our societies, businesses and nations – and this is a huge opportunity to raise awareness and enable our future generation to innovate for climate solutions.
- Empower students to take climate action – respond to their desire to make a difference
- Foster experience-based and action-oriented learning
- Analyse and understand the context around real and current problems
- Use creative thinking to generate solutions
- Develop ideas and receive the support from local actors and problem holders